10 Conversation Starters to Help Make Mealtime Memories
To us, dinnertime means more than just sharing great food. Family dinners offer the opportunity to carve time out of our busy schedules to gather together and really connect. In addition to helping you reclaim dinnertime with wholesome meal delivery made easy, Dinnerbell features weekly conversation starters to jumpstart dinner discussions.
Ready to turn off the TV, put your cell phones away, and try a new take on dinner? To get you out of the “How was your day?” rut, here are 10 questions to help prompt fun, thoughtful, and meaningful conversations. We hope your family has as much fun sharing these topics as we did creating them!
Visit the Dinnerbell blog every week for a new set of conversation starters to help build mealtime memories.
- Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert? (Because she was stuffed)
- What do you call a fake noodle? (Impasta)
- What do you get when you put 3 ducks in a box? (A box of quakers)
- Why can’t Elsa from Frozen have a balloon? (Because she will “let it go, let it go.”)
- What is the fastest spinning planet in the solar system? (Jupiter)
- How did Pound Cake get its name? (Because the recipes once called for a pound of butter, a pound of sugar, a pound of eggs, and a pound of flour)
- What was the first animated character to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? (Mickey Mouse)
- What are you currently saving up for?
- What’s your pump up song?
Now it’s your turn! What jokes, trivia questions, or fun facts have helped spark silly, interesting, or thought-provoking conversations with your family at the dinner table? Leave a comment below!