Conversation Starters to Make Eating Veggies More Fun
Eating deliciously prepared veggies can be a lot of fun, especially when you bring the right dinner convo to the table. Dinnerbell is more than just homestyle meal delivery. To us, a sit-down dinner is the perfect opportunity to decompress, disconnect from your devices, and reconnect with loved ones. Each week, we offer a new set of conversation starters to help spread dinnertime joy and spark great conversation.
This week’s questions are inspired by our partnership with the amazing Nationally Board Certified Health Coach, wife, and mother of three, Michelle DeWolf. To fuel her own family and guide other families on their health and wellness journey, Michelle offers simple tips and tricks to help add more vegetables to their diets. And for another way to get the kiddos to eat more nutritiously delicious vegetables (and actually like them!), give these conversation starters a try:
- Why do potatoes argue? (Because they can’t see eye to eye)
- What is a zucchini’s favorite sport? (Squash)
- What is a computer’s favorite snack? (Computer chips)
- What’s broccoli’s favorite music genre? (Brock n’ roll)
- What was the first vegetable grown in space? (A potato)
- What color were carrots originally? (Purple)
- What percent of a potato is water? (80%)
- If you could choose 1 vegetable to eat everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Which is your favorite veggie dip – ranch or hummus?
We hope you and your family have fun reclaiming dinnertime with Dinnerbell! Please visit our blog every week for a new set of jokes, trivia, and questions. To discover how Michelle uses her online dinner order from Dinnerbell to make tasty, veggie-packed meals customized for the whole family, click here.